For my blogaversary I asked the question, Who is your Book Boyfriend/Hot Men in Books? I have some great responses, today Angie talks about her Hot Man in a book
My favorite book boyfriend of all time is Quinn Sullivan from Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid. I. LOVE. HIM. Quinn is this strong alpha male that doesn’t waste words. He’s rich, intimidating, and gets what he wants when he wants it. Quinn doesn’t think he’s capable of love until he meets the strange and quirky Janie. I think one of the reasons he is my favorite is because he falls head over heels in love with an awkward nerd and didn’t give up until she was his. When he loves, he loves hard. He’s fiercely protective of those he loves and he’s powerless when it comes to Janie. While in NSH we see how he falls for Janie, in Neanderthal Marries Human we get to see how he really feels about Janie and it is enough to make you weak in the knees. Check out Quinn in Neanderthal Seeks Human and Neanderthal Marries Human, you won’t be disappointed.
Top 10 Reasons You Should Love Quinn Sullivan
10. He’s a man of few words.
9. He likes to text quirky jokes like this one: Watch out knitters have balls….
8. He carries a gun and he’s not afraid to use it.
7. He’s rich, but unassuming.
6. He loves nerds
5. He loves you despite who your family is…
4. He’s a Wendell and had a thing for slamps….
3. When he loves, he loves hard.
2. Did I mention he’s rich???
1. He looks like this: