Tuesday 2 September 2014

NetGalley Month with Chicksthatread.com


So today is 2 September and I have signed up with Tay at Chicksthatread.com to take part in the NetGalley month Tay has organised!



How is it going so far?

I've not picked up a Netgalley book as I am still reading 2 others but I am hoping to up my NetGalley Ratio by reading as many Carina UK books that I can in September and up my ratio.

These are the Carina UK books on my NetGalley shelf:

Doubting Abbey
Trying too Hard
How Not to Be Starstruck
Mansfield Lark
Debutantes Don’t Date
The Secrets of Ghosts
Love and Liability
Prada and Prejudice
Forty Things to do before you're Forty
Room for Love
The Last Word
An A to Z of Love
Black Diamond
I Put a Spell on You
Straight to Heaven
Dreams of Tuscany
When Alice Met Danny
The Asylum for Fairy Tale Creatures
This Summer
Dear Lizzie
From Paris with Love
Summer of Love
Duke of Darkness
A Rose in Flanders Fields
Popping the Cherry
Bound
Remember My Name

I'm not saying I will get to read them all but I'm hoping to get through as many as I can,  pop in to see how I'm doing. 

Also it's my Blogaversay on 16 September so a big month for my blog! There will be lots of giveaways and hot men posts!

Thanks for reading.

Jo xx



Giveaway 



No comments:

Post a Comment