Tuesday 15 September 2015

A Wizard Rises by AJ Nuest


The homecoming celebration held in honor of Princess Faedrah is fraught with perilous frustration. Her nightmares have returned thricefold and, to her horror, a horrendous blight has spread like a plague throughout the kingdom. Compounding her worries, Rhys’ arrival in her world has been welcomed with the exact horror-filled reaction she expected. Her beloved has been cast into the dungeons, and no amount of arguing with the king and queen will prove he’s her fated love.

Magical powers were supposed to be a gift, or so Rhys McEleod had always believed. Too bad the second he landed in Faedrah’s world the legacy he inherited slammed into his body like a weight. He’s got zero control and his constant visions of Faedrah fighting an evil entity aren’t helping. At least her parents made the right decision and stuck him away someplace safe. Until he can figure out his next move, prove himself an ally and uncover the clues to stopping Faedrah’s nightmares, he’s got no choice but to wait…and learn exactly what he’s become.




I would like to thank Harper Impulse for approving me to review this on NetGalley in exchange for a fair and honest review.

I read all four of these books in the space of four nights and AJ dragged me into the the world of Faedrah and Rhys and I had to keep reading until I finished them all, I was that engrossed in this series.  I love them both and really wanted everything to work out for them both.  Although through the books I clicked a few things that were cliff hangers I think that comes more from me reading lots of AJ's books rather then the threads being obvious.

In this book things aren't quite working out how Faedrah and Rhys expect and this gripped me and I would cry nnoooo in parts and yeaahhh in others.  This series really does show that love literally conquers all.





Multi-published, award winning author, AJ Nuest resides in a small farming community in NW Indiana. A wife, mother and freelance editor, she shares her home with a variety of spoiled-rotten pets. She and the cat are currently vying for dictatorship.




2 comments:

  1. SQUEEEE! Thank you so much for this awesome review, lovely! I'm floating on air!!! xo

    ReplyDelete