Thursday 31 July 2014

Interview with Christy Newton

Today I am welcoming Christy Newton on my blog.


Hi Christy

Thank you for coming on Comet Babe’s Books today.

Thanks for having me!

Can you tell us about your book A Guide to Love?
Daphne lives on Sand Crest Island and has been unlucky in love. She thinks she doesn’t need a man in her life until she meets Remy, a sexy rich guy from New York. Both are too stubborn to realize all they need is each other. Add in a few quirky friends, a busybody mom, and a cat and you have an island romance unlike any other.

Have you ever considered writing a different genre to Romance?
No. I think every story needs a little romance. I do write different genres of romance: suspense, contemporary and urban fantasy.

What are you future book plans and can you share and of this with us?
Right now I am working on my first urban fantasy. I plan on writing a Christmas book next.

Can you tell us what items are on your desk/writing area?
A glass of water with lemon, pens, post its, and my kindle.

What do you like to do when you're not writing?
I like to read, watch TV, shop, and spend time with family.

Do you like it quiet when you're writing or do you need background noise?(music or TV)
I’d rather have quiet, but most times must write with noise.

If one of your books was made into a film/TV series, who would you like as the leading lady/man?
If one of my books was made into a movie, I’d be so happy I probably wouldn’t care. lol

Do you think bloggers enhance the publishing industry?
Of course they do! They help spread the word about books and keep people excited about reading.

Thank you for answering my questions.

Jo xx

Twitter: @CNewtonAuthor

No comments:

Post a Comment