Monday 16 February 2015

Tied Up With Love by Amelia Thorne


What They Say:

'We’re from KMW. Do exactly as you’re told and you won’t get hurt...'

Being grabbed off the street, blind folded, tied up and thrown into a van was not what Izzy expected to happen when she stepped out the door that morning. But when an accidental kidnapping at the hands of the sexy Ethan Chase and his 'Kidnap My Wife' sexual fantasy business leads to just that, Izzy seizes the chance to turn her misfortune into a brilliant new job opportunity…

Since then, life has been one big tangle of new client meetings, fake kidnapping pick-ups, and handling the temperamental, but drop dead gorgeous 'bad boy' Mr Chase. But, as liberating as being tied up in Ethan's life is, Izzy knows the time is fast approaching when she must make some decisions and take charge of her future. The only question is: will Ethan allow himself to be a part of it?


What I Say:

I would like to thank author Amelia Thorne for sending me a copy of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.  Having already read Beneath the Moon and Stars I couldn't wait to read this.

Izzy’s life is in a mess and she is counting down the days until her trip to Australia with a possibility of moving there after her holiday is over.  One day she is walking along a street and is snatched of the street and little does she know it's a case of mistaken identity,  her world is turned upside down.  Especially when her blind fold is removed and she looks into the eyes of the sexy as hell Ethan Chase (as hot men goes he is one of the hottest and now occupies second spot on my hot men list).

Izzy blackmails Ethan into giving her a job for the six weeks before she goes to Australia.  Especially when she sees his office and his business needs some organising.  Izzy is determined to prove how good she is for the business.  She is smart and has lots of good ideas.  Ethan is equally as determined to show he doesn't need her around.  The chemistry between the pair is obvious from their very first meeting; it literally sizzles off each page.  Izzy is as feisty as Ethan is stubborn and they both fight tooth and nail against their growing attraction.  Amelia had me virtually begging for them to kiss.

This is a fantastic story from Amelia a really unique plot and over the years I have read plenty.  If you have read Ameilas debut then you know ho great he is at describing the chemistry between characters, it literally jumps of the page in this book.  Ameila also added funny bits that had tears streaming down my face.  Not only do you have Izzy and Ethan but Ethan’s brothers Kyle and Gizmo, who I really think deserve their own book especially Kyle.  Also Izzys best friend Bec who try's to protect Izzy, especially with Ethan and his reputation. As the story shows you shouldn't always believe the rumours and stories about someone, they aren't always true.

This is literally un put down able, I would have carried on reading in one session if work didn't get in the way.  I really thought Amelia couldn't top her début novel Beneath the Moon and Stars, but with this she has surpassed my expectations and then some.  

Forget Fifty Shades of Grey, for me Christian Grey has nothing on Ethan Chase, who is mean moody and totally hot as I've said before.  Now I'm going to gush about the sexy as hell Ethan, he litterly oozes sex appeal and it's no wonder Izzy falls for him, if he walked into a room where I was I'm sure I would do the same.  So sorry Harrison (from Aven Ellis book Waiting for Prince Harry) you will have to take a step back for Ethan, he really is book boyfriend material and I'm in love.

I really can't recommend this book enough, yes there is sex in it but then again this only adds to such a great story, with wonderful characters.

5 out of 5 Stars for me 

Here is the buy link

No comments:

Post a Comment