Friday 26 September 2014

Books and Holidays Guest Post by Amanda Jane

Today I have the pleasure of introducing Amanda Jane  from AJ Book Review Club with her Books and Holidays post.



I like to read by the pool on hols or sitting under a tree I read lots on hols I take about 6 book but now my kindle so I take lots more lol 



I took last year I took all my twlight books.  



I wanted to read again this year I got Karen Swan summer without you and The husbands secret by liane moriarty 



The sister keeper my fav book makes me think of my first time in new york I sat on top of the twin tower reading it I did the like the view the glass floor near the photo point sad it gone now I can also remember eating my pizza sat outside it by the cafe and shops so to me that book my first trip to new year I been about 5 times now my fav place I love all the shop the places to vist the food ect the book shop are so big.  




I have to read on hols I love to sit in sun reading early in morning.

Thank you Amanda!



Find Amanda on Twitter @ajcraftybox

No comments:

Post a Comment