Tuesday 30 September 2014

Guest Post Book Boyfriends/Hot Men in books by Charlene Wedgner

For my blogaversary I asked the question, Who is your Book Boyfriend/Hot Men in Books? I have some great posts, today Charlene talks about her hot men. 


Thank you for having me on your blog to celebrate its birthday ! And how better to celebrate than by talking hot men and more specific hot men in books.

I love books and I love a hot book boyfriend who captures your heart long after you shut that last page.

For me my ultimate book boyfriend is Travis Maddox in Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire .


This is the link of my blog post after I first discovered him .http://charlenejess.wordpress.com/2013/10/28/incredible-book-hangover/

We all have our own images of these men and for me Colton Haynes is Travis Madox and I have even seen on twitter communicatinbetween him and the author !!!....FANGIRL moment.

Heres a picture.

I look forward to reading fellow book bloggers book boyfriends!!

Thank you for your fab post Charlene!


Find Charlene on Twitter @hellosweety26

No comments:

Post a Comment