Wednesday 24 September 2014

Guest Post Book Boyfriends/Hot Men in Books by Emma Poulloura

For my blogaversary I asked the question, Who is your Book Boyfriend/Hot Men in Books?  I have received some wonderful posts, today Emma talks about her Hot Men in books. 



Ooo such a good question.

I only get to pick one? Ok. I thought long and hard about this one. So much so it gave me a headache lol. Picking one book boyfriend is difficult, I mean there are SO many out there.

There’s the one’s you shouldn’t love but do (Nick from A Girl Series by Lindsey Kelk)

Hot man is:


The forbidden love ( Issac from April series by Karli Perrin) 

Hot Man is:


The strong silent type (Ace from The Summer I Fell by Sonya Loveday).

The damn I just lost my underwear ones (Wes Braden from Fated for Love by Melissa Foster)

Hot man is:


The damaged and stubborn (Alexander from The Oxford Blue Series by Pippa Croft)
Hot man is:


The absolute sweeties (Harry from One Hundred Proposals by Holly Martin 

and Vincent from Wing Girl by Nic Tanto)


The shy and cautious DDG’s of this world (Deke from Chronicles of a Lincoln Park Fashionista by Aven Ellis)

Hot man is:


The one that surprises you ( Lachie from Thirteen Weddings by Paige Toon)...


As you can see I could go on ALL day and picking just one is impossible…

Lol Emma, loved your post and soo many good books, thank you!


Follow Emma on Twitter @chicklitfantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment