Tuesday 16 September 2014

Guest Post Book Boyfriends/Hot Men in Books by Holly Martin

For my blogaversary I asked the question, Who is your Book Boyfriend/Hot Men in Books?  I have received lots of wonderful posts, today Holly talks about her Book Boyfriend.


My favourite book boyfriend is Harrison Finn, from Waiting for Prince Harry by Aven Ellis.  I don't know what it is that made me fall in love with Harrison so deeply, but I really did.  While I was reading the book, he was all I could think about, even long after I had finished it I had the biggest crush more than any other man I'd met in a book.


One of Harrison's first words in the book was 'Ma'am' I don't even know why Harrison being so polite and respectful was such a turn on, but I think I was in love from then.  But his kindness, his gentleness, this shines from the pages.  All of Aven's characters are good guys but there was something about this sweet, good guy that had me swooning.  The way he looked after Kylie, how protective he was of her was just too much. 

The guy was hot too, Aven just painted this picture of this huge, muscular gorgeous, green eyes red head.  I could picture him so vividly and the man was just sex on legs.

Their first kiss was so sexy, so passionate, so hot, I so wished it was me he was kissing instead of Kylie.

If you haven't read Waiting for Prince Harry yet, you need to read this book now and fall in love with Harrison like I did, but remember, you can't have him, he's all mine.

Thank you Holly!


You can find Holly on Twitter @hollymartin00
Or on her blog



1 comment: