Friday 19 September 2014

Guest Post Book Boyfriends/Hot Men In Books by Kirsty Maclennan

For my blogaversary I asked the question, Who is your Book Boyfriend/Hot Men in Books?  I have some great responses, today Kirsty talks about her Book Boyfriends.




My name is Kirsty and I am a book whore.

I love books and I LOVE the men in them.

I go through book boyfriends like a chocoholic goes through Cadburys, in fact I'm pretty sure I've found a hot man in the majority of my books.

Unlike in real life, I can sniff out a hot book boy in a matter of seconds!

About a Girl, *giggles* Nick, I love you! 
Divergent, Hello Four or should I say Phwoar!
Revelry, How you doin, Mark? *blushes*
Waiting for Prince Harry, Swoons at Harrison  
Winter Wonderland, Bonjour Jacques (this man is divine) 

And let's be honest, this isn't a new phase, did you meet the Quidditch captain in Harry Potter??

I love book boys, I love the way my imagination conjures them up using the authors descriptions, I love how I can get them to give me a saucy little wink and how they visit me in my dreams.
In fact, I love everything about them.

Since delving more into the New Adult genre, I've found my book boyfriend list has increased tenfold.

I now have Travis Maddox and Trenton Maddox, who wouldn't love these brothers and their all consuming love. Jamie McGuire knows how to create a book boy,

Emily Snow, gave me Lucas in Devoured. 
A hot muscly, tattooed god who had me from the first page.

Gail McHugh, introduced me to Gavin Blake, the delectable Gavin will have you fall in love with him and leave you begging for more,

But recently a book boy emerged who Slammed into my heart, with a story that had me sobbing and poetry that left me broken. 
It's with thanks to Colleen Hoover that I met Will Cooper.

I could go on for days, weeks in fact! Telling you about the hot boys in books because the truth is, you can always find someone who will make you smile, swoon and fall a little bit in love with, within the pages of a good book.

I'm sure as the year continues my list will grow but some book boyfriends will stay with me forever, imbedded in my memory and the pages of a favourite book! 


Thank you Kirsty!




You can find Kirsty at
@minionsofbooks
@loveofagoodbook
Facebook: LoveOf A Good Book

1 comment:

  1. Harrison Flynn is flattered by your post lovely lady. Xo

    ReplyDelete