Monday 22 September 2014

Guest Post Book Boyfriends/Hot Men in books by Charlotte Foreman

For my blogaversary I asked the question, Who is your Book Boyfriend/Hot Men in Books?  I've had loads of wonderful responses, today Charlotte talks about her Hot Man in a book



My Favourite Male Character




Felix Sylvian from Kiss Chase by Fiona Walker will forever be my favourite male character. Yes he’s described as being drop-your-pants good looking and Walker ensures his sex appeal drips off ever page, but he sticks with me for so much more than that. He’s a genuine tortured soul and in return he emotionally tortures others - until he meets Phoebe. When the pair collide and Felix begins to fall for her, it’s like nothing I’ve ever read before; he’s real, expertly written, book boyfriend material. It’s a true modern love story. 

Thank you so much!



Follow Charlotte on twitter @BestChickLit



No comments:

Post a Comment